[at-l] Benedict Arnold boots

Gee, having waded through an entire weekends worth of at-l digest I can't
remember who posted the Shenandoah trip report about the Benedict Arnold
boots.

I'll make a guess about what's going on, it seems it happened to me in the
past. Rather than being a problem of round versus flat laces, I think it's
more likely that one pair of laces stretches more than the other pair. So
either you went to stretchier laces that allow your foot to move around too
much in the boot, or you went to less stretchy laces that aren't allowing
enough "give".  If you still have the old ones compare them to the new
ones, that might tell you what's going on...

Skeeter