[at-l] My LT hike

Don't despair. I tore up my right knee in 1997 near Vandeventnur shelter and
things ensued much as you describe. MRI, Medial Meniscus tear, arthoscopic
surgery, miserable 4 day recovery, then 2 weeks of limping. Ouchie. But 6 weeks
later I was hiking again. I am not heroic, 50'ish, overweight. You will be
hiking again. I have hiked 1400 miles since then.

You will be hiking again.

- Gary from Fairfax