[at-l] OT how to fly a flag

If memory serves me correctly [if I'm wrong I'm sure I'll be corrected
quickly. and that's great] Horizontal is preferred but vertical OK. In either
case the field of stars goes upper left as viewed from the street/road etc
[the one place they do not go is lower right]
In a message dated 9/14/01 8:02:49 AM Central Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

> Should the Blue be on our right or left as we look at it?
> Does it matter if it is horizontal or vertical?  Thank you

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---