[at-l] "Behave" For The Party

At 01:05 PM 9/13/01 -0400, RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
  After all, who could argue if such a
>decent, conscientious, and politically correct smothering blanket was used to
>remove "activist" type topics others are trying to dominate off the List
>through this kind of pressure.

Hey.....I have an idea!!!!  And it's been tried before and worked quite
well for
all involved!!!!!!  Previously, when there people who were more interested in
gear talk than they were in the rest of the goodies here,  they formed their
own list just for geartalk.  Lots of us belong to both.  When we are in the
mood for a buffet, we read AT-L.  When we have a hunger for pure gear
talk, we read BP-L.  It has worked really well and everyone is well fed.

Why don't you start a list for the Protection of the AT?  Lot's of us would
join and could continue serious discussions there!  It doesn't cost a dime
to set up a Yahoo elist and it's easy as pie to do.  Just click here,
http://groups.yahoo.com/  and then "Start a new Group".  Then the people to
who you refer who crave serious discussions will have a place where
that is the main course!  Try it....maybe people will like it!!!!

multipart/mixed
---