Re[4]: Same ol' message from Sloetoe... Re: Re[4]: [at-l] It is immoral

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Cummings" <ellen@clinic.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:10 AM
Subject: Re[4]: Same ol' message from Sloetoe... Re: Re[4]: [at-l] It is
immoral

> At least the list is becoming a bit more honest. When I raised the
question about what was
> acceptable several months ago I was assured that "of course" the list
dealt with important matters
> dealing with the future of the trail.
>
> I guess most of us can figure out why Wingfoot felt obligated to start his
own list and thus
> "splitting the AT community" as several have complained.
>
> I sense the list is made up of the trivial and the gutless, the
smashmellows and those too timid
> to speak up.
>
> Weary

Weary

Reread your above post.....  We, the members of this list don't give a rats
ass what you "sense."  But, perhaps you could look into the mirror and
"sense" which one of the categories above has you as a member.  Usually you
present an image that causes you to look like a damned idiot..

The majority rules this list and I'll bet you anything you want that you
can't succeed in splitting this list!  So keep posting or just go away if
you feel like you aren't getting your bullshit across to most of us.  I
suspect that you realize how some of us feel about your posts..  You are
"odd man out" here and it would help the list considerably if you take your
rhetoric elsewhere...   Talk to your asparagus or something.

Jack