Re[6]: Same ol' message from Sloetoe... Re: Re[4]: [at-l] It is immoral

"or maybe its (AT-L) made up of those who do not care to become involved in
mudslinging, denigrating others and name calling..."

Having been the subject of "mudslinging, denigration and name calling" I couldn't agree more.
I've been called a communist, a terrorist, a bore, an extremist .... Somehow no one on the list
would publicly disagree, which makes me question the lists opposition.
Incidentally, I only admit to one of those characterizations.

Once or twice I've referred
to a view (not the person) as "right wing," and have gently suggested that too many important things
are happening to the trail environment for the list to be totally consumed with eating smashmellows.
But I doubt if this qualifies as "mudslinging, denigrating others and name calling..."

I got a private e-mail today complaining about my "extremist" political views. My views are
certainly to the left of some on this list, but I doubt if any are so far out of the mainstream as
to be called "extremist."  However skilled this list is at name calling, it is terribly weak on
citing evidence.

Weary