[at-l] how do I setup a gravity water filter?

At 03:40 PM 9/12/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Along the same line as Kahleys question, I'm thinking of trying to setup a
>gravity feed using my water bag.  Does anyone have any instructions on how
>to do this and what type of filter I should use?  Would the Safewater
>in-line one work this way??

Sorry....I wouldn't try to use that water bag unless it has a hose connection
of the same diameter as the filter.  I suppose you could set one up with a
siphon hose, but you can buy them all set up for 30 bucks at
campmore...just add filter
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=668538
3&prmenbr=226

seems cheaper than buying all the components
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=6692&;
cgmenbr=226
if you want to have a closed system.

If you want to filter directly into your water bottles, it's probably
cheaper to by the Big Zip Hoser,
the filter and a hunk of hose.

multipart/mixed
---