public/private mail....Re: e: [at-l] perspective

Slowtoe, buddy, I've got to disagree with you on this one. This is not about
rights. This is about MANNERS. Netiquette, if you will. Certainly the possessor
has the physical means to pass a private letter on. But it is RUDE to do so.

IMHO, of course.

- Gary from Fairfax