[at-l] Virus Alert from David

Please, all,

I don't want to trivialize what's going on, but a worm may have been
released into the AT-L community, originating from David Addleton's
address, and he wanted you all to know.
I got two attachments from him yesterday that looked suspicious, and
warned him.
Here is his reply:

Jan, I'm using a secure email for this message.
I received a worm yesterday and it has disrupted my home computer and I
hope
I have not unwittingly harmed anyone else.
Thank you for your warning to me. Please do not accept further messages
from
my mindspring address until further notice.
Please let the folks at AT-L know not to accept further messages from
that
address until further notice.
Thanks.
David