[at-l] Tragedy

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:28:57 -0500 kahley <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
>At 10:35 AM 9/11/01 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:
>>I am just dumbfounded.
>
>What the hell happened to airport security?
>I mean how many of us have had a brand new EMPTY VIRGIN
>fuel bottle seized before boarding yet these people were able to
>take over 4 airplanes in the same day??????

All were American owned airplanes on domestic flights.  Security is less tight on domestic flights because past terrorist attacks were all on international flights.  Whoever did this wanted us to know we aren't safe at home either.

VibramSoul

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001