[at-l] LOTR The Movie: The bad news.....

I keep having visions of JaJaBoo from First Episode, totally ruining
any hope of redeeming a disappointing movie that I had waited months to
see. My expectations for this movie are thinner than my hair. If they
ruin my mental image of Golem, Orcs and such, I will curse the day a
teacher first gave pseudoliteracy to a screen writer.

Bill...
<no, I do not have feelings about it.>