Re[2]: [at-l] photos

Well, I'm not predicting Trouble or anything ;)  But might I suggest that if
you feel the need for some sort of bullet proof shelter, you find Skeeter at
the Gathering? :)  Us innocents can probably handle you attending - I'm just
saying that anyone needing shelter might talk to Skeeter. <vbg>

The Redhead

In a message dated 9/6/01 7:53:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> "...That's always assuming you aren't waiting in a bomb proof shelter <g>.
>
> Not that I'm talking about "Trouble" or anything ;-)
>
> The Redhead"
>
> Be very careful about such predictions. It's only fair to warn the
> innocent. I'm thinking of going.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---