[at-l] I'm back

Hello friends,  EZ is back after a loooong summer at Boy Scout Camp where I taught Scouts the safe and proper way to shoot a rifle and shotgun. That was the easy part the hard part was living in a campsite with 50 teenagers the closest person to my age (56) was 28.  I was starved for adult conversation for most of the summer. It was a truly rewarding experience. I hope everyone had an enjoyable and productive summer.				See ya around the campfire---EZ