[at-l] Eminent Domain Purity { WasRe[6]: [at-l] What do you do...}

You have made the same (lack of reading) accusation of others
disagreeing with you. As you respond, you accuse me of being a naive
citizen, keen to see property rights reliquished to the government. No,
I am no communist.

At least in this last post, you are clear that you are convinced that
Weary, myself and others are simply keen to begin land confiscations,
or are keen to promote radical action that will result in a backlash at
all things AT. It is you, sir, who appear to not be reading very much.
Perhaps Weary, RnR, WF and a few others have such intentions, but I
know that is not mine. You might ask before accusing a person of such.

I haven't read you asking anyone "I might be confused, but it seems to
me that you want to conficate land and have government impose unpopular
regulations on the AT corridor. Have I understood you?" Nope, I've read
that you expect land acquisition to result in popular anger at the AT,
radical ADA changes and motorized vehicle use, and that a few friends
about the campfire are jackbooted thugs.

Smoke and mirrors? Maybe you are smoking something, because the logic
and accusation pattern is not clear.

Bill...