[at-l] ADVERTISING IN THE TRAIL CORRIDOR

Found this on the ATC's web site. There is more info on the web site. URL to
the page is at the end.

Wildbill

ATC invites comment from its members and the A.T. hiking public on this
proposed policy. We do not have the resources to respond to each comment, but
all will be analyzed and considered in the next round of decision-making by
the Trail and Land Management Committee and the Board of Managers. Comments
can be mailed to Advertising, Appalachian Trail Conference, P.O. Box 807,
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425, or e-mailed to <A HREF="mailto:advertising@appalachiantrail.org";>advertising@appalachiantrail.org</A>.
Please include your name and an address, telephone number, or e-mail address,
in case we need to contact you for clarification of some point.

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/protect/issues/advert.html

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---