[at-l] AT on FOXnews

At 04:24 AM 8/29/01 -0700, Orange Bug wrote:

>These wouldn't have been people living in that @#$%@%^ box on the
>ridgeline?

Dunno......this aired approz 6:45  ie pre coffee.  Mike hollared  Comeer!
I kick a cat and stepped on a dog trying to get to the tube in time.
Did seem to be the viewshed issue as on old guy said something about
"They are afraid if I build my home here they will see it so they want to
take my land".  also interview  with official (NPS?) saying that yes they
are more aggressive when it comes to the AT as compared to other trails.
I'm sorry, I can't remember more...I just got awake after a bad night, or
half night's sleep.