[at-l] Failing the List requirements and elves

Yeh, here's my key. Give it back when you're done.

This weekend I worked to introduce my older daughter to redwoods. The John
Muir woods were filled to overflowing and we passed it up. After Point
Reyes, we drove back through some redwood country, and she saw her first, a
measly car-sized tree. She can't believe yet that it was only a baby. I
can't wait to see her try to hug one, like hugging a parent's leg as an infant.

OrangeBug