[at-l] Psychology 102

Amen to that!

Since we're on a psycology thread, what is it about human nature that makes
folks feel that they have to argue the bejesus out of a topic(witness the
frequent micro parsing of posts).  Is it the need to have the last word?  Is
it the need to be the one who is right?  Is it the need to feel superior
(witness the recent post by Jim Owens who is clearly articulate and
intelligent and who's posts I always enjoy,  basically tells RnR that he's
so superior that he'll "eat his lunch" if he attempts to debate with him)?

I hope I don't sound too nieve.  If I do then forgive please me.  Even
though I love people I am baffled by human behavior.

Sincerely,
Dachs