[at-l] Failing the List requirements

Bob Cummings wrote:

> In the meantime, what was a working forest, providing both
> jobs for mill workers and a sense of wildness for hunters,
> fishermen and hikers, is being subdivided into 20,000 acre
> private house lots for computer-wealthy YUPPIES.

Meet one such yuppie:

"Waging her battle with money, she said, means she doesn't
have to argue with people about her philosophy of protecting
the land."

Yeah, that's what Breen thought, too.

http://www.bangornews.com/cgi-bin/article.cfm?storynumber=37557

I suspect, though, that her appreciation and exercise of the
power of property rights is strictly an act of last resort.
If RESTORE could convince a majority to steal the land for
their interests, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Let's hope that no ironies, no matter how delicious I'd find
them, befall her or her property.

-MF