[at-l] ummm

I was thinking the same thing about the age. I might as well chat with my
teenage son about music - that would be productive, I'm sure.
I have checked out the sites others have put up on going light and I'm ready
to try to go lighter. I'm not ready to ditch all my equipment and start over
though. I'm sitting here with a scale and my sleeping bag weighs 3 lbs. Can
anybody tell me how that compares?

Jim

> Hi again everyone,
>
>   I just wanted to say something and I certainly hope that it doesn't come
> across wrong, but how old are some of you people.  I started participating
> in this list because I wanted to learn about the AT and because I wanted
> talk to people I thought to be of like mind in hopes of finding friends
I'd