[at-l] The Truth

then kahley wrote:

> The only thing that keeps your meaning from being understood is
> that you don't seem to be able to explain yourself in a clear manner.
> Trying to blame it on any other reason is a cop out....

I have a suggestion for RnR.  Compose your messages using a word
processor and run both the spell checker and the grammar checker.  By
the time I get to the vituperation contained in your posts I'm already
annoyed by sentence structure that defies parsing and word usage that is
unfamiliar to those of us who consider English our first language (e.g.
negativizing???)

Steve - "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. Our
                   true enemy has not yet shown his face."

                         Michael Corleone, Godfather III