[at-l] (no subject)

Welcome to our campfire. I would like to know what ETS stands for?Would
that be "Enter the Taxi Stand?"

BTW, we will all want to know about your planned gear and footwear. I think
many of us have seen military folks get their feet chewed up with
government issue boots and curse Army gear. You have some lightweight stuff
if you have the poncho and liner, as some have used that for sleep gear,
although it is kind of rough for 6 months. You will probably curse your
current government issue gear once you learn of dependable lightweight
alternatives, but you are currently conditioned to carry a bunch of stuff
that make cell phones look tame.

OrangeBug