[at-l] (no subject)

Thanx for the info,  Personally I'm 22, in the army, (still using a
rucksack), with a little over 60 credits towards a degree in Chemistry.  I
dont want to be a chemist though.  The higher math bores me.  I've always
loved the outdoors ever since I was a cub scout.  In school I used to go
hiking in tumbling run PA which I believe is a mountain very close to the
at.  It is about 20 min outside of Shippensburg, PA.  Aside of that, my
hiking experience is mostly in the desert of Kuwait, and the Blakan Mts.  I
did a few day hikes in KY also.  I will do the at MAR to AUG of 03 (there is
no grey area, I will) and I've never looked foward to anything more than I
am this.  Again, thanx for the demographics of the list.
CJ