[at-l] reading the posts

And a mighty fine archive it is. I wish the archive page on
backcountry.net pointed at archives more current than March 2001, or
had a copy of the pipermail link. I had to ask the same question last
week, and appreciate the responses I got.

BTW, I hope Lee I Joe and Trooper had a nice hurricane party Sunday
night down in Ft. Walton. Do you need an help clearing brush?

Bill...