[at-l] Fwd: Yahoo! Clubs Carolina's Hikers

Folks, I'm back from Destin after a very late flight from Ft. Walton
Beach last night, learning that I'm missing Barry today. In my inbox
was this little bit of news regarding a Yahoo Club of hikers. This
sounds like a little RUCK. They indicated willingness for me to spread
the news just in case there might be some interest.

Bill...