[at-l] Quit smoking hike...

The quit smoking hike is still on.  I intend on leaving my car at Hiawassee,
and getting a shuttle to Springer or Amicalola on Saturday September 1st,
after travelling from PA on Friday.  I am very happy that David has made
this hike an important one.  David, where would you like to start, Amicalola
or Springer?  Do you want to do the Hike Inn on Saturday and hit Springer on
Sunday?  Another option is for all of us to start on our own (rather than
try and meet ahead of time), and join up at Hickory Flatts [milepost 5.8] on
Saturday or Sunday (whichever we choose)...

I vote that we meet at Hickory Flatts on Saturday or Sunday.  We'll all be
getting to the area by different methods at different times, and trying to
meet ahead of time may be impossible, plus meeting at a point partway into
the hike seems kewl to me (and will give David a chance to suck down those
last few smokes<g>)...

So, now that we are soooo close to the start, let's start talking (I know, I
know - I'm the one that has been silent recently).  I have sent this email
to the participants that have contacted me.  The others will have to contact
me since I lost all email addresses in my hard drive crash...

Midlife, please give me a holler if you can still help out...

Pittsburgh