Re[4]: [at-l] EVERYBODY: This land is your land . . .

Why don't we just sing some Woody Guthrie songs for a while? To be fair I'd
suggest some management songs, too, but I don't know any . . . even though I
represented management for years . . . by the way, you know what us
management lawyers say about employers who lose representation elections?
The employer that must deal with a union deserves it . . .

Sheesh

I really could care less what anybody thinks about unions or management . .
. having worked in the trenches of those disputes since the early 80's I
don't care to revisit them here or on the real trail . . .