[at-l] Skeeter notes

Hi Red! Just another update from the trail...

Just arrived in Silverton... after three rainy days. Much wet, laundry is the
next stop. Meanwhile, hostel, shower, huevos rancheros and two Modelo Negros
for lunch, a strawberry cheesecake ice cream sundae for desert, and I've only
started filling the void. Anything other than pasta!!!!!!

First major equipment failure, the zipper on the tent went south, it will be
just me and the mosquitoes for the next week...

Muscles and knees doing well, stomach is doing better after removing
sun-dried tomatoes from the dinner menu. 20 dinners with them must be a
little too much, body objected, somewhat violently. Fortunately on the way
into Lake City, where I had the chance to refill on real food.

Promised my body a full massage on arrival in Durango <g>. Of course if by
some wild chance I get an offer beforehand... <g>

Time to go, things to take care of... but tomorrow is a zero day...

 <g> Skeeter

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---