Re[2]: [at-l] Observations on the sexual threat thread

Many long term relationships develop on the trail. Some involve sex, a few involve marriage. Most don't, I suspect, but
somethings are difficult to know for sure. But a friend of mine once commented in response to
questions about his experiences on the trail. "I knew she was going to stay with me when she sent her tent back to her
husband."

However, even those we drift out of sending cards and letters and making phone calls to, remain in
our memories and thoughts.

liaisons is the pleasure of relating to another human being for a few weeks, a few months, sometimes for
a lifetime. Sex, when and if it happens, is just an extra bonus.

Weary