[at-l] Ack

For some lame reason, I did not recieve most of your guy's answers about
backpacks (apparently). I just read Lamar's response and he said he liked
what everyone else had said, but His was the first response I got. I dont
know whats up with that, but I would love to hear what everyone else had
said. Is there any way one of you guys can send me the earlier half of
todays mail? If its a pain in the butt, dont bother, I kind of gather that
buying a pack on line has bad idea written all over it, so that pretty much
answers my question. Thanks guys. Joni

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/