[at-l] Eudora msg, at a loss, tales of courage

At 08:40 AM 7/30/01 -0400, Arthur Gaudet wrote:

>If it doesn't happen, then what generated the content of this message?
>Help would be appreciated.

Arthur, I'll bet you have run into the supposed 'flame alert' with your use
of the word fag.
This feature is supposed to be "a fun thing" to alert the receiver of "the
flame (as in flame war)
factor" of incoming mail.  I didn't know it also evaluated outgoing mail as
well.

I thought it was a stupid feature in my book and one of the reasons I was
soooo determined
to hold onto my older version of Eudora.  With your experience, I now
consider it offensive
and would also be interested in seeing the list of  words that trigger the
warning.
I have no desire for my PC to being evaluating the PC (political
correctness) of what I write....

multipart/mixed
---