[at-l] Eudora msg, at a loss, tales of courage

My two new posts are related to the "at a loss" thread. I was thrown
a bit, when submitting them to at-l.

The message I got, from Eudora, was that there was something in my
long message that was "... going to get me into trouble, if you know
what I mean". I thought of offensive content as a possibility, and
reread my message. It seemed fine. Then I thought there might be a
size limit on messages, so I broke it into 2 parts, and forgot to
change some small details.

Part II, the gay part, generated the same "...get you into trouble"
message from Eudora. I'd like to know any ideas for what is going on.
I'm unaware of any configuration that an email list can perform on my
mailer program. If it does happen I'd sure like to know how, and
where that content is stored.

If it doesn't happen, then what generated the content of this
message? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH