[at-l] at a loss but answering

<<
Maybe women have to be aware of what image their apparel
and attitude and actions are creating and men need to double think their own actions and tolerance of other's actions.  Anyone who gets mad at me for saying
this...well...so be it.

What's to get mad at? I think you covered it all.
There are jerks on both sides of the issue. It's not
a man or woman issue, it's a common sense, behave yourselves, treat others with respect issue. There
will always be jerks, we just have to make sure we
do our part & keep them in line any time we see them
behaving badly. Ignore them they will go away doesn't work. If their behavior to others makes us feel uncomfortable, we should speak up (or act up).

Just my 2 cents worth.

Russ