[at-l] Has anyone tried this silk?

Kahley,

I have several silk items I bought from outlets or at discount. Not this
particular one though.

The silk is probably fine. What is suspect is the construction. I have a
silk t-shirt I bought for hiking. I paid $7 for it at an outlet. It will
probably work fine for hiking, but the cut and construction aren't suitable
for anything else. But it will keep me warm/cool as needed. And the price
was right.

I looked at the Sportsman's website and can see nothing to alter what I just
said. the apparel offered there is certainly good enough for hiking, it
"may" fall apart quickly, it may not. It "might" be cut funny, it might not.
But silk is silk and for that price, far superior to poly...

BTW, Tom Wilcox says you know him and can vouch for his integrity?

Lee I Joe