[at-l] Georgia Ruck 1/02

Well, we did last time. Maybe we had better give Mrs. Bug a rest this
time...

> I'll bring the beer!

My kind of man...

> I know time is short, and those from Florida and Atlanta will be
> inconvienenced an additional 2 hours travel time, but in my
> opinion it's probably the best facility and the best setting (that
> counts), on the trail in the south for you you know what...

Know what? Is there a message between the lines here that I am missing?

I would still prefer Amicalola but I've no objections to NOC other than
travel time. But a question for those of us who may want to tent, is there a
facility for this? Other than the AT that is? Frankly, Goose Creek was only
a little better than tenting, but the staff was sure right pleasant.

Lee I Joe