[at-l] (Guest Post) Natural Insect Repellent

Medicated powder also seems to work.  Guess the bugs don't like the smell.
It works with us, but wonder if anyone else here has tried it?

Hummingbird
> I was reading through the messages and noticed a posting requesting info
on a natural insect repellent.  The one I've used in the tropics is Cactus
Juice at http://www.cactusjuiceTM.com

> It worked good as both a mosquito repellant and a sand flies repellent.
The one I used also had sun screen in it.