[at-l] Re: ATML Sunscreen?

--- Bob Cummings <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> I think the need for sun screen may depend on your
> propensity to sun burns. I did not use it and

Hiking back east, never bothered with sunscreen. I
sweat a fair amount when hiking so the sunscreen
always wears off. I also tend to tan very well due to
my complexion.

But, now that I hike out West, I almost always wear a
wide brimmed khaki hat. The UV radition is very
intense once past 10k feet, and having a red nose and
a red face (even if it browns over in a day or so)
can't be too healthy...

=====