[at-l] Hostel in the 100 Mile Wilderness

Joan,

I think this is the link to their web site:

http://www.mainerec.com/ware.shtml

The phone number is listed as (207) 745-5116 and their email address as
whlcamps@aol.com.

Could easily be worth a call or email to find out directly from them.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99