[at-l] Gorham Hostels

I've never seen or stayed at the Barn.  A couple of years ago while hiking
through the Whites with Chase and Woodelf we stayed at Hikers Paradise and
were treated very well.  We were told to use the phone at the B&B west of the
AT crossing and called HP for our shuttle to their motel.  HP is very close,
about a 2 minute walk, to your AMC shuttle back to the Liberty Springs
Trailhead. I don't know how far away the Barn is from AMC shuttle stop in
Gorham.
Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html