[at-l] Appalachian Trail Guide, Full Set with Maps Item # 1448058692

By the time I saw this it was already over $150.  Not a good deal for
outdated guides in my view.  A current set from ATC at member discount is
$206.70.  At the rate they are bidding them up they'll top that.  You'll be
able to buy the 2001 guide set for less than that when the 2002 ones come
out later this year.  As for the CD, the ATC member price for the set is
$84.95 so $85 is already higher than new price.

sAunTerer