[at-l] HYOH

In a message dated 7/11/01 3:37:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> Listen, sift, weigh, consider, and ponder all the tips and suggestions, but
> in the end you'll have to 'hike your own hike'.

That's always been the understanding I had of HYOH.  Only recently did people
start trying to characterize it as a license to do whatever they want on the
Trail regardless of how it affects others.  On this list HYOH was always used
to let people know it was okay to hike their way - their speed, their blazes,
their pack weight, etc.  I still consider that the meaning of HYOH, even if
others have a different view :)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html