[at-l] To change the subject... The Half Gallon Club

Greetings,

It is just this type of naked capitalism that we must band together and
eradicate, eliminating any vestige of this non-traditional tradition, and we
must do it now, I say, before our forests are stripped bare by opportunistic
wooden spoon production, leaving them vulnerable to ridge-top condo
proliferation.....;):)

Ben -N- Jerry
*******************
<<snipped>>
The store has turned this tradition to its own advantage selling the =
unimpressive Hershey's ice cream for about $5. If you complete the =
challenge you receive a wooden spoon proclaiming that you are a member =
of the half gallon club. The teenaged summer help does not verify the =
feat so anyone could get a spoon if they so wished. And you certainly =
dont have your name written on the spoon.
<<snipped>>

PA  (MA & PA  99)

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/