[at-l] To change the subject... The Half Gallon Club.

Well, it is basically a dumb stunt. I think that after hundreds of miles of
walking, starvation setting in, and heat beginning to addle the brain - a
big gob of ice cream sounds real neat. However, a big cold fat load is
likely to meet a GI tract that is no longer able to accommodate that type
of binge. I'd expect a rapid flow from at least one orifice.

At least it isn't as embarrassing as chugging a couple of quarts of cold beer.

OrangeBug
<reminding all that this is not a sport based on doing things that make sense>