[at-l] Baltimore Jack was Thruhiker Sightings

He stayed at Pass Mountain Shelter in SNP on the evening of 6/27 (one day
before me) with about 20 thru-hikers. He left a nice note to NoBos in the
log showing how to do a resupply in Linden by using an unmarked trail near
the Jim and Molly Denton shelter.

NoBos seemed to be bypassing Front Royal (which for my friend Bobcat and I
was an easy hitch and a friendly place, but very spread out) in favor of
Linden.

Pokey