Re[2]: [at-l] Happy 4th of July

At 10:44 PM 7/4/01 -0400, Bob Cummings wrote:

>The opening message is a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson: "What attracts my
>attention shall have it."
>Those seven words best describe how I wandered from Springer to Katahdin.
>
>Weary

I have always said, of my hiking style, that I am 'easily distracted'
but that is tinged with a bit of negativity.
I like Emerson's view better
And it's good to know one can follow that and still get to Maine.

As to my Fourth.....more late night phone calls and another mad
dash to the ER.  Mother has ducked yet another bullet.