[at-l] Happy 4th of July

We will watch Atlanta's fireworks from near Mt Wilkinson, the same
place Gen Sherman first viewed Atlanta. We also had fireworks and
waterfalls this afternoon with some pretty powerful storms thru our
fair city.

But I just had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite old TV shows.
SciFi Channel has a Twilite Zone marathon today. To Serve Man just
ended. "Don't get on the ship Mr. Chambers. I've translated the book!"
And then the ramp closes.

Bill...
<BTW, this is a good time to pick up a copy of John Adams. I know a
Yankee wrote this to discredit Mr. Jefferson of Virginia, but it is a
fabulous, albeit slow, read.>