[at-l] R&R Why are you here?

In a message dated 7/4/01 6:33:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hopefl@juno.com
writes:

<< 1. R&R, please leave the list. >>

     Seriously. I want somebody to explain how a List member can ask bluntly
and directly without involving the Trail issue in question (or "staying on
topic") for me to leave the List while List members hurl mistaken accusations
of my being an off*base elitist, discriminatory, arrogant, judgmental,
controlling, and trying to form an exclusionary elite cast of AT people that
wants to ban a segment of Trail users for their beliefs (all completely
untrue)?

    Wouldn't that be doing exactly what you accuse me of (incorrectly)? If I
asked you to leave the AT what would you say to me? Please answer. (Oh I
forgot, nobody needs to because my posts are "irredeemable BS"...) Or have I
just proven my case a little too well? This would not be tolerated with
anybody else [maybe WF ;) ] what is it I am saying that makes it OK for me?
The "open forum" becomes a little more closed when the important stuff starts
getting talked about. Like I said before, you people probably created WF
yourselves and don't even realize it...

    I'll answer your question anyway. Read my posts a little closer. It's all
in there if you can figure it out.