[at-l] R&R Why are you here?

Most of the time I stay in lurk mode. In the last several weeks I have
also considered leaving the list because of R&R. I really don't want to
do this, even though I don't contribute as much as many others, I look to
the List as a sort of home and the folks on it as family. I miss the
times when more discussion was about gear and tips and trip reports.

It is with a great deal of uneasy emotions that I make the following
requests:

1. R&R, please leave the list.
2. Everyone else, until R&R either stops stiring the pot or leaves,
please cease all response to any of his posts.

Thanks to all,  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.