[at-l] please stop the madness...

In a message dated 7/4/2001 10:04:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hike-usa@msn.com writes:

> I am this far (fingers very close together) from unsub-ing from this list
> (yes, seriously)...
>
> I get these messages in digest mode, so I don't have the luxury of blocking
> or deleting.  In other words, I gotta see all of these
> ludicrous idiotic bullshit trolling vicious flaming messages.  And, few
> people snip these messages, so I gotta see them in there
> entirety over and over and over and over.

Pittsburgh,

Not for nothing but the easiest thing to do is unsub from the digest mode and
resub receiving each post individually.  That way you can block or delete at
will.  It's also easier to repond to posts that you feel are worthwhile, but
you already knew that didn't you?

If there's anything worse than RoksnRoots and his diatribe, it's the people
that whine about him and their diatribe.  I just read them and move on.

Sly (who wont be unsubscribing anytime soon)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---