[at-l] please stop the madness...

I am this far (fingers very close together) from unsub-ing from this list (yes, seriously)...

I get these messages in digest mode, so I don't have the luxury of blocking or deleting.  In other words, I gotta see all of these
ludicrous idiotic bullshit trolling vicious flaming messages.  And, few people snip these messages, so I gotta see them in there
entirety over and over and over and over.  It has turned this list into a version of ATML.  We are not here for this.  Just like in
any large closeknit group, there are things that just aren't talked about, because to talk about them is useless and will upset the
serenity.  Think about your own families and what you don't talk about in the name peace.  Well, let us apply that here.  We are now
8 weeks into this R&R trolling bullshit, and what has been accomplished?

IF YOU ALL STOP, R&R WILL STOP.  It is really that simple.  Really...

I have better things to do with my time than getting this baloney in my emails.  If you all want to turn AT-L into this
atack/counter-attack forum, then go for it.  But I prefer we get back to being the kinder/gentler list...

Pittsburgh, who will un-sub within a week if this doesn't stop (yes, seriously)